Brooches huh? I have made a few in the past but I don't think I quite understand them and how you wear em'. That being said, maybe I can somehow create a few from the "flowers" I picked up at the scrap yard (I wrote about this a couple posts back)
Thanks for the suggestion, I kinda see it as a new challenge! I like that.
Just checked out your store. Gorgeous jewellery. Would love to see some glass brooches!??
ReplyDeleteHey! Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteBrooches huh? I have made a few in the past but I don't think I quite understand them and how you wear em'. That being said, maybe I can somehow create a few from the "flowers" I picked up at the scrap yard (I wrote about this a couple posts back)
Thanks for the suggestion, I kinda see it as a new challenge! I like that.